The Bridgwater Way for businesses:
Would your business benefit from FREE tailor-made travel support? As part of The Bridgwater Way (TBW) project, we can offer your business a free package of bespoke travel support along with a wide range of free offers for your employees.
Your business will receive:
- Regular local area travel updates to keep your business up to date with congestion news and any planned roadworks;
- Exclusive discounts, support and incentives for walking, cycling, car sharing or using public transport;
- Support with reducing business travel;
- Advice on how to roll out car sharing at your business;
- Information on how to best manage your car parking.
Benefits to you:
- Improve the operational efficiency of your organisation;
- Improve employees’ journeys to work through better travel information and travel choice;
- Better physical and mental wellbeing of employees and less sickness absence;
- Better staff retention and recruitment through greater accessibility and travel benefits;
- Support for your organisation’s corporate and social responsibility strategy;
- Promoting your organisation’s environmental credentials.
What’s your way?
Please contact Chloe Williams email@example.com for more information.
Offers available to you and your staff:
INFORMATION & UPDATES:
We will send you regular local area travel updates to keep your business and your staff up to date with congestion news and any planned roadworks.
DISCOUNTS: SmartGo platform
SmartGo is the UK’s leading sustainable transport staff benefits package. The SmartGo platform provides staff with discount offers on buses, trains, bikes and more. Staff can access deals from the likes of Halfords, First Bus and Europcar as well as local bike shops and cafes.
For more information and to sign up your business visit:
BetterPoints is a mobile phone app that incentivises sustainable travel. Staff can automatically log walking, cycling, public transport and car share journeys to start earning points which can be traded for charitable donations or high street rewards. With the app staff can also take part in the Bridgwater business challenge and compete against other businesses in the area.
CYCLING: Active Steps 8 week programme
An eight week activity packed programme for staff that is proven to increase everyday physical activity through walking and cycling. Run by Sustrans, the programme provides led rides and walks as well as cycle confidence and bike maintenance sessions, route planning and ongoing help and advice.
TRAVEL ADVICE: Staff travel events
If your staff want to know which is the quickest walking route to work? Or they are not sure what bus to catch? Or which route to cycle they can pop along to a staff travel event held at your business and they can speak to one of our friendly advisors who will be happy to help with any travel queries they may have.
WALKING: Walk Doctor
Would your staff like to walk more often, maybe they would like to walk to work or start walking for leisure? Our Walk Doctor team can help your staff by looking at potential barriers and prescribing solutions.
CHAMPION: Workplace Champion Training
Do your staff enjoy walking or cycling? Would they like to encourage other colleagues to walk and cycle too? Our Workplace Champion Training will join like-minded staff to learn how to motivate others to become more active.